Planning a trip to Oahu, Hawaii, then here are our top 5 Waikiki Catamaran cruise Ideas to enhance your Hawaiian vacation. Get the most from your holiday with tips from the locals in Hawaii.
1. Afternoon Snorkel With Hawaiian Sea Turtles. Truly the favorite activity of tourists, snorkeling is an easy fun activity best off of a catamaran in Waikiki. For example having a shaded seating area and onboard bathrooms is important for comfortable and relaxing conditions.
2. Waikiki Sunset Cruise. What can be better after a day of exploring the island than kicking back aboard the Kahala Kai catamaran watching the Hawaiian sunset. With breathtaking views of Diamondhead and golden shades of the Hawaiian sunset. Sunset Sailing in Waikiki awaits you.
3. Private Catamaran Group Outing. Come onboard a private Waikiki catamaran rental for your next group outing in Oahu. You’ll have an amazing time on the water and certainly be safe on your private Oahu boat cruise with only your group onboard.
4. Party Boat Birthday Celebration. Birthday parties are special occasions with memories that last a lifetime. Have you ever thought about throwing your birthday onboard a Waikiki Catamaran? Above all, your guests will never forget the birthday you spend together aboard the Kahala Kai catamaran! With spectacular views and amazing service, this is what everyone deserves on their birthday!
5. Holiday Parties In Waikiki. Another tip from the locals is to book early during the holidays. Space fills fast during peek holidays, be sure your not left out at sea with out a party boat and reserve early! Most importantly, ensure your holiday party is the highlight of the season.
Overall these Waikiki Catamaran cruise ideas tend to be unique and memorable experiences.