Are you ready for a evening aboard a Honolulu sunset cruise? Experience the best end of day in Honolulu with a sunset cruise on the Kahala Kai Catamaran of Oahu! After a long day soaking up the Hawaiian sun, there consequently is nothing quite like relaxing on a sunset cruise off the shores of Honolulu. For example, enjoying the island scenery and peaceful calm waters of Honolulu on an amazing sunset sail. It’s always an amazing experience seeing the Honolulu City Lights on this tour.
A visit to Honolulu would not be complete with out a sunset sail on Kahala Kai catamaran. Our Waikiki catamaran is a 40′ long with a coast guard inspected capacity of 49 passengers. We limit our sunset sailing experience to only 25 passengers ensuring your comfort and relaxation. The Kahala Kai also features a covered cabin area, stereo system, including separate men’s and women’s restrooms.
It’s Hawaiian vacation Time! Kick back, relax, and spend an afternoon cruising along the Waikiki shoreline aboard the Kahala Kai catamaran. Glorious Honolulu sunshine, tradewinds in your hair with a warm ocean breeze. Truly, there’s nothing quite like a Hawaiian island vacation. This is the best way to enjoy the waters of Oahu, sights, and relaxing Hawaiian atmosphere. What is more relaxing than exploring the Waikiki coastline, snorkeling in the waters of Oahu or basking in the Hawaiian sunshine? It’s no wonder that guests flock aboard catamaran cruises in Honolulu to indulge in all the amazing activities. Above all, Oahu locals and visitors alike love this wonderful catamaran cruise in Honolulu!
Cruising and Sailing Oahu Hawaii
Our Crew know that the best catamaran cruises in Honolulu are more than just simple sails, We show you something unique and iconic about Hawaiian culture. On Oahu there’s no attraction more iconic than Diamond Head. Even for the locals on Oahu the dramatic view form the catamaran is amazing. After seeing Diamondhead from the sea, climbing up to the top is a must-do at least once in your life!
Planning a trip to Oahu, Hawaii, then here are our top 5 Waikiki Catamaran cruise Ideas to enhance your Hawaiian vacation. Get the most from your holiday with tips from the locals in Hawaii.
1. Afternoon Snorkel With Hawaiian Sea Turtles. Truly the favorite activity of tourists, snorkeling is an easy fun activity best off of a catamaran in Waikiki. For example having a shaded seating area and onboard bathrooms is important for comfortable and relaxing conditions.
2. Waikiki Sunset Cruise. What can be better after a day of exploring the island than kicking back aboard the Kahala Kai catamaran watching the Hawaiian sunset. With breathtaking views of Diamondhead and golden shades of the Hawaiian sunset. Sunset Sailing in Waikiki awaits you.
3. Private Catamaran Group Outing. Come onboard a private Waikiki catamaran rental for your next group outing in Oahu. You’ll have an amazing time on the water and certainly be safe on your private Oahu boat cruise with only your group onboard.
4. Party Boat Birthday Celebration.Birthday parties are special occasions with memories that last a lifetime. Have you ever thought about throwing your birthday onboard a Waikiki Catamaran? Above all, your guests will never forget the birthday you spend together aboard the Kahala Kai catamaran! With spectacular views and amazing service, this is what everyone deserves on their birthday!
5. Holiday Parties In Waikiki. Another tip from the locals is to book early during the holidays. Space fills fast during peek holidays, be sure your not left out at sea with out a party boat and reserve early! Most importantly, ensure your holiday party is the highlight of the season.
Overall these Waikiki Catamaran cruise ideas tend to be unique and memorable experiences.