Join Oahu Catamarans on amazing water activities and checkout our best 5 Waikiki snorkeling tour ideas. With daily afternoon boat charters visiting Turtle Canyon reef in Waikiki. Everyone young and old marvel over the pristine waters in Hawaii and in particular snorkeling in Waikiki with turtles.
- 1. Snorkeling With Turtles, yes huge Hawaiian green sea turtles. Both amazing and jaw dropping snorkeling about with these incredible sea turtles.
- 2. Waikiki Catamaran Snorkeling, nothing is easier and more convenient than aboard the Kahala Kai catamaran, even onboard restrooms as well.
- 3. Turtle Canyon Snorkeling, truly the premium location for snorkeling in Waikiki. This turtle cleaning station has been on everyone’s radar for years and never disappoints.
- 4. Family Snorkeling Tours, an activity the entire family will enjoy and remember for years to come. Be certain to inquire about our private boat charters and availability as well.
- 5. Inexperienced Snorkelers, even the semi-swimmers can enjoy the sights while snorkeling with turtles aboard the Kahala Kai catamaran. Our captain and crew members pride themselves on easy instruction and tips on snorkeling at Turtle Canyon.
Waikiki Catamaran Snorkeling Tours
Our Waikiki catamaran snorkeling tours are conveniently situated in the Kewalo Basin boat harbor, one mile west of Waikiki. Every day in the afternoon at 3:00. Make sure you get a high-quality Waikiki catamaran, like ours includes onboard toilets as well as a covered deck for shade and cozy sitting. Please use our online reservation calendar to book our Waikiki catamaran for your convenience.