The crew of the Kahala Kai catamaran are pleased to offer what we feel is the best sunset cruise in Waikiki. Above all, a relaxing and enjoyable cruise you don’t want to miss while on vacation in Waikiki. The Waikiki sunset cruise is a tour the entire family will enjoy together. The Kahala Kai catamaran features open air seating as well as a covered seating area to avoid the sun when needed. Most importantly, when nature calls, our catamaran tour has two onboard restrooms available. A key feature many Waikiki catamarans do not have available for use.
Waikiki Catamaran Cruises, Waikiki Boat Rentals
When selecting Waikiki catamaran cruises and boat rentals, ensure availability and services offered. The crew of our Waikiki catamaran has extensive knowledge and experience in the Hawaiian waters. Your boat rental experience is guaranteed to be exceptional when cruising in Waikiki aboard the Kahala Kai catamaran. Be sure to call Oahu Catamarans when choosing a boat rental in Waikiki or simply check the online calendar for availability.
Join Oahu Catamarans on amazing water activities and checkout our best 5 Waikiki snorkeling tour ideas. With daily afternoon boat charters visiting Turtle Canyon reef in Waikiki. Everyone young and old marvel over the pristine waters in Hawaii and in particular snorkeling in Waikiki with turtles.
1. Snorkeling With Turtles, yes huge Hawaiian green sea turtles. Both amazing and jaw dropping snorkeling about with these incredible sea turtles.
2. Waikiki Catamaran Snorkeling, nothing is easier and more convenient than aboard the Kahala Kai catamaran, even onboard restrooms as well.
3. Turtle Canyon Snorkeling, truly the premium location for snorkeling in Waikiki. This turtle cleaning station has been on everyone’s radar for years and never disappoints.
4. Family Snorkeling Tours, an activity the entire family will enjoy and remember for years to come. Be certain to inquire about our private boat charters and availability as well.
5. Inexperienced Snorkelers, even the semi-swimmers can enjoy the sights while snorkeling with turtles aboard the Kahala Kai catamaran. Our captain and crew members pride themselves on easy instruction and tips on snorkeling at Turtle Canyon.
Waikiki Catamaran Snorkeling Tours
Our Waikiki catamaran snorkeling tours are conveniently located 1 mile west of Waikiki at the Kewalo Basin boat harbor. Departing every afternoon at 03:00 pm. Be certain to insist on a quality Waikiki catamaran as our features onboard restrooms and a covered area as well for shade and comfortable seating. For you convenience while booking our Waikiki catamaran, please utilize our online reservation calendar.
Here at Oahu Catamarans is our list of the top 5 reasons for Waikiki private charters. When planning your next vacation in Oahu, be sure to include these spectacular private Waikiki tours we now offer.
Family Snorkeling, having a private catamaran is the ultimate tour experience in Waikiki.
Sunset Cruise, yet another ideal private Waikiki tour experience at the end of the day.
Private Sightseeing, having a charter boat exclusively for your party! This is truly the best way to experience the crystal clear waters of Waikiki.
Whale Watching, the most fun ever on a private boat rental aboard the Kahala Kai catamaran during whale season.
Exclusive Use, having a private party boat in Waikiki for only you group of friends.
Kahala Kai Waikiki Catamaran Charters
The Kahala Kai catamaran has been offering private and group boat charters and tours for over 20 years. Our Waikiki catamaran is spacious, featuring covered and open air seating as well as two onboard restrooms. Booking your charter has never been easier with a convenient online reservation calendar. With that been said, please feel free to call or email us as well.
Waikiki sunset cruises are without a sought our most popular and like tour we offer. Our Waikiki catamaran offers a two-hour sunset tour on Oahu every night. Watch the city lights of Honolulu illuminate the Waikiki beachfront. There simply is no better way to enjoy the sunsets on Oahu than on our catamaran sunset sailing cruise. Here is a list the most popular reasons to take 5 reason for Waikiki sunset cruise aboard the Kahala Kai catamaran.
1. That romantic evening, a night to remember viewing the Waikiki city lights and sailing by Diamond Head.
2. Unwind after a full day of shopping, sit back, unwind and relax aboard our Waikiki catamaran while the sun sets on Oahu.
3. Waikiki city lights view from sea, the whole family will enjoy the majestic views.
4. Special Event, corporate and small companies bring often their group out for an after work, It’s pau hana time.
5. Birthday Party, a truly unique way to celebrate with friends and family aboard the Kahala Kai.
Sunset Catamaran Charters In Waikiki
Private Waikiki Catamaran Charter
The ideal cruise experience, especially on Waikiki sunset charters, is having a private boat specifically for your group. Private catamaran charters are less expensive than most people think. After all, your time on the islands is precious, and we are confident that our privately chartered catamaran will meet your requirements.
Join Oahu Catamarans for daily Waikiki turtle snorkeling tours every afternoon aboard the Kahala Kai catamaran. We depart every day at 3:00pm from the Kewalo Basin boat harbor. Snorkeling at Turtle Canyon reef in Waikiki is an amazing experience and most importantly, something the entire family will enjoy. The Turtle Canyon is the best location in Oahu for seeing the Hawaiian green sea turtles. Above all, When snorkeling from our Waikiki catamaran your safely located directly above the reef with sea turtles right below.
Snorkeling In Waikiki WithTurtles
Our most popular and best tour is snorkeling in Waikiki with turtles frolicking about the reef. Turtle Canyon in Waikiki is the premier destination for those seeking to encounter the massive Hawaiian green sea turtles. From our Waikiki catamaran the Kahala Kai, the Turtle Canyon reef is easily accessible for snorkeling. Although snorkeling with turtles is the main attraction there is a lot more sights for example, huge schools of trigger fish and tangs.